arrow_upward
Best drinking games?
What are your tried and true drinking games?

I always love a good king's cup. There's a game called Picolo (app) out there that's pretty good as well.

whats kings cup? is it the same as touch the cup?

[+] 1 user Likes poopoo186969's post
Rattling bog, its an irish song and you drink in a rotation. You start drinking at the start of the chorus and keep going till the end of it. Each time it gets longer.

Check out the rules here:

RE: Best drinking games?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Best drinking games?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[+] 1 user Likes Danielsantoku's post
Really fun the one proposed on how i met your mother

[+] 1 user Likes Wepp-'s post
Never Have I Ever is a great game to know your friends' secrets! You have to share something that you have never done before and the people who have will take a sip of their drink. For example, when I say, "Never have I ever been arrested," all those in the group who have been arrested will have a drink. The key here is to make your friends admit their embarrassing stories so watch out for what you say!

Ring of Fire i think is a variation on king's cup. you circle a can of shitty bear with cards. draw a card and follow the king's cup instrucitons. Then place the card under the tab on the beer can. As more and more cards get put under the tab, the can will eventually pop open and the last person chugs it

Drunk Jenga can be fun, can also do it a few different ways like writing things people have to do or drink on each Jenga piece, or putting different kinds of drinks on each one, stuff like that

kings cup is good fun i like Drunk Driving too, Mario Kart where the leading player takes shots between rounds

Beer pong is great craic