arrow_upward
Best games with controller support on PC
Looking for suggestions for games that are better played on controller but available on PC. I found shooting games and such hard to play without a mouse but RPGs like Witcher and Dark Souls series are perfect, anything similar that you guys liked?

bomjets Wrote:Looking for suggestions for games that are better played on controller but available on PC. I found shooting games and such hard to play without a mouse but RPGs like Witcher and Dark Souls series are perfect, anything similar that you guys liked?

I used to love to play ROMS on emulators before my pcs graphics card went out.  My niece loved to play them as well mostly old pokemon, sonic, mario games

rocket league!!!

Depends on what you like to play.

I play: Borderlands, spyro, crash bandicoot, lethal league, emulators, doom, dark souls.

Those are all that im playing or i've been playing for a while with controller.

crash bandicoot is good too

tekken, dark souls series. sekiro and surge are pretty good

I use my PS4 controller on almost all games on steam. My favorita ones are Rocket league, tekken and overcooked 1/2. Outside of steam I use it on FIFA and Forza

Maybe try out some hack and slash games, such as The Devil May Cry series or those developed by platinum games. Outside of that, the Darksiders series is pretty awesome as well.

rocket league!!!

monster hunter world is great

Steep feels good and relaxing, but haven't played that a lot. Yakuza 0 is a game I recommend checking out!

Give Shadow of Mordor a try. Detects controllers easily especially through Steam because it supports DS4 (if that's what you're using), but controller support has been implemented in most major titles lately.

nearly every racing game is much better on controller then on mouse and keyboard in my opinion. so if you have game pass try forza horizon or grid.

Really anything platformer is gonna be in that wheelhouse, and as you said RPG. If you havent tried Bastion, its a fantastic ARPG

I prefer a controller for most of the old nes and snes games through emulators