arrow_upward
Best long running tv series to binge?
Would totally recommend The Office

Scrubs, The Office, Friends are all shows that have finished as well, so there's no need to wait a week for new episodes. Great to binge!

How to get away with murder, FRIENDS, how I met your mother, Community, Walking Dead, American Horror Stories, these enough should take you around 2-4 months depends on how much you binge a day  At At

most people are naming comedies..i vote for The Shield

Office, community or slap on some spongebob with of the devil's lettuce lmao

Supernatural.  Believe there are 17 seasons.

the original poster should have mentioned what he has already seen. Some of the best shows are short-running. So instead of watching one show with many seasons, why not prefer many shows with a lower number of episodes?

Most Users here have posted comedies, the usual one's everybody has seen. One of the funniest comedy-shows I've ever seen is Arrested Developement. It only has 4 good seasons and the episodes are short. Clever rapid fire comedy which is probably not anyones taste. I think it's minor success compared to other shows of the genre is due to the partly serial structure. You'll need to watch it from the beginning and in the right ordner, unlike most comedies with a more episodic plot structure.