arrow_upward
Best mobile games
What is the best mobile games right now in your opinion? Need some new games to waste some time on - but feel like all "popular" games are just non-original games

I feel ya on the originality of the popular games out rn. usually my friends give me shit for playing mobile games but they are just really addicting to me lmao. the two games that im playing daily are World Flipper and My Heroes: Dungeon Raid. Both games have some p2w aspects but Ive been f2p on both games and have yet to hit a road block on either games. World flipper is basically an anime pin ball game but your characters have skills and stats and you can use different builds. My heroes resembles a dungeon crawler where you earn weapons and gear to upgrade your character and progress in the game. My heroes also has co-op so you can play with your friends. hope this helps!

Ive been playing brawl stars for quite a while now. For me its one of the best. You dont necessarily need to spend a lot of time there and you can just jump in anytime and play for a couple of minutes if you need a break.

Hands down Clash Royale

Archero best

Cod mobile is surprisingly good. I just wish they brought back the zo,bies mode permanently ?. Super mecha champions is a close second for me though.