arrow_upward
Bonjournoooo!
Newbie to the forum life, not so much new to the collector of great art life! Glad to be here and have read over guidelines and rules and I must say.  Kudos To the creators and admins for doing such a great job. I look forward to contributing and seeing what the World Wide Web has to offer. Hope everyone, including that guy over there ? yeah you, have a great time, follow the rules, and keep this up and running happily and smoothly. Adios for now 

[+] 1 user Likes TheAgency247's post
welcome to the forums

Thanks, intrigued to see what it’s about

Hey. Hope you are liking this forum!!!

Hi welcome to this forum.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

bonjour. welcome to the site

TheAgency247 Wrote:Newbie to the forum life, not so much new to the collector of great art life! Glad to be here and have read over guidelines and rules and I must say.  Kudos To the creators and admins for doing such a great job. I look forward to contributing and seeing what the World Wide Web has to offer. Hope everyone, including that guy over there ? yeah you, have a great time, follow the rules, and keep this up and running happily and smoothly. Adios for now 
I agree with you friend. There's great content here and a great way to keep the leechers away! I'm glad they have this up and running! Welcome to the forum

TheAgency247 Wrote:Newbie to the forum life, not so much new to the collector of great art life! Glad to be here and have read over guidelines and rules and I must say.  Kudos To the creators and admins for doing such a great job. I look forward to contributing and seeing what the World Wide Web has to offer. Hope everyone, including that guy over there ? yeah you, have a great time, follow the rules, and keep this up and running happily and smoothly. Adios for now 
Welcome mate