arrow_upward
Budget Keyboard
Looking for recommendations on a budget rgb keyboard, preferably under $100. Looking for something pretty customizable.

I'm rocking the Tecware Phantom TKL keyboard. You can hot-swap the keys, and it has full RGB and everything if you're into that. There should also be a version that can take Cherry keys, but mine can only take outemu ones. Still, I'm a keyboard noob and this one was nice as a first mechanical one

I got a logitech G910, right at 100 bucks, and I'm a fan so far.

depends on what form factor you want, the most common are full-sized, TKL and 60%. Decide what you want and it will help you better refine your search. Also look for what switcehs you want, again the most common ones are blue, red and brown mechnaical switches but there are many more which tend to be pricer or harder to find on prebuilds.

plenty of options on amazon

I think logitech's keyboard is appropriate

Do you have a preference on switch types? If you're gaming fps, red switches are definitely nicer on the finger dexterity while blue/browns are much more satisfying to type on. I personally like full size keyboards with a numpad and a volume wheel so I have stuck with Corsair K- series for the last 7 years. HyperX makes good TKL RBB boards at <100$