arrow_upward
Bula FIJI Boys and Gents
Let's get some people sharing some stuff in this leaked forum. Sa yawa. 

No one can stop us here and that bitch from Fiji sun cannot report us here either..

I have at least 20 girls more that I can share. Real photos. Come on share mada.
Don't forget to hit like and rate this as working.

[+] 3 users Like Ryshon's post
Please be careful who you share these links with. I have been made aware that some of these links have been taken down by some vigilantes in Fiji. I will reupload them if you report it please.

Bitchs watch your backs.
Don't forget to hit like and rate this as working.

Ryshon Wrote:Please be careful who you share these links with. I have been made aware that some of these links have been taken down by some vigilantes in Fiji. I will reupload them if you report it please.

Bitchs watch your backs.
Thanks bro, scary shot in Fiji,  viber were closed... Thanks I see some hope here???

[+] 1 user Likes Ghostdragon786's post
You guys are awesome

Bro can have no. For Vandana savusavu... Do you have any viber or drop box photos the that were taken down....

Dry season.. Lolz

Ryshon Wrote:Let's get some people sharing some stuff in this leaked forum. Sa yawa. 

No one can stop us here and that bitch from Fiji sun cannot report us here either..

I have at least 20 girls more that I can share. Real photos. Come on share mada.
thanks

no pics here. Load the ones that was revealed by Fj Sun

Cant seem to find link

Nice nice bro

heard a lot about the viber group. Never really saw any leaked here.

pls share

Where can i access links and how can i upload. pls help as i am not a frequent user. I am from Navua, Fiji.