arrow_upward
Buying Upgrade
Hi does anyone know how to upgrade? i used a ccredit card before and purchased "art" over a website. but it seems like that option is gone. I dont want to use crypto. is that the only choice now?

Same here, not paying in crypto, where is the other purchase option?

Same here for me

Id also like to use a card

Yeah, same thing. Any idea how no to pay with crypto?

me too, i just want to use my card but i'm not going to use crypto

I’ve been doing some reading on the forum and it happens often that just the crypto comes up, I’m sure the admins will get back to us with a solution soon enough to

[+] 1 user Likes Angelo Ferlauto's post
Still only crypto available.

Any idea who we can contact, I also don't want to use crypto

how does no one even have the answer to this lol

Same here - ready to upgrade (again) but can't use card like last time?

Did anyone figure this out or get an answer?  I’m trying to re-upgrade as well but hitting a damn wall.

Yeah I seem to be stuck using Crypto, which I have no real knowledge off. Can we not just get the card payment back?

(19-07-2023, 11:28 PM)rodger1989 Wrote: Yeah I seem to be stuck using Crypto, which I have no real knowledge off. Can we not just get the card payment back?

Can't you just google how to get crypto and pay with that lol?

it aint magic

Can't you just google how to get crypto and pay with that lol?

it aint magic
[/quote]

Got it. Signed up to that CoinPayments.

Deposited money into my account, went to pay the 0.000340000 Bitcoin or whatever it was, but the minimum I can transfer is 0.000800000, with a 0.000400000  transaction fee added on each time. Meaning it's well over double the price, every time. I'll essentially be paying well over £11 in "fees" just to pay.

Quite frustrating as the card payment was much similar.