arrow_upward
Can't seem to get better
Hey guys, I cannot seem to get any better at first person shooters. Everytime I see an enemy, I panic and shake my mouse even though my sensitivity is low on these games.

[+] 2 users Like crypt00n1t3's post
it takes practice my friend once you get hang of it it get better just like any other thing.

use controller if your more used to that

Hay varias formas de mejorar, mantente siempre en tu zona de confort, haz ejercicios para tus dedos y manos, para que la tensión en tus manos con el tiempo sea más controlada y tranquila, y lo más importante, siempre piensa en algo, vas a mejorar. , y ya no estarás en el nivel en el que empezaste, estarás en un nivel mejor? ¡

Saludos amigo!

This is true with anything. If you find yourself plateauing you have to change the way you're training. You need to analyze what you're doing wrong each game, and figure out areas that could be improved. Then when you're playing you need to train your instincts to make the correct decisions in those situations. For improving your mechanical, like getting head shots. You just need to practice it over and over again. Intentionally aiming at the head every time, even if you're getting better results from aiming at the body. Unless you're super high ranked though, strategy is more important than mechanics. So yeah, basically just figure out what mistakes you're making and train yourself not to make them again.

[+] 1 user Likes hellojohn's post
When you play even a semi competitive FPS you are playing against alot of people with thousands of hours in FPS games already so dont be harsh on yourself and accept that others are better BUT you are improving over time.

Also a huge point. The more you play the better you will get so dont bitch or moan at your teammates or you wont have anyone to play with and it will just create a bad atmosphere which is not fun. Positive mentality and lots of hours playing is what will make you a great player.

Practice makes perfect

practice first on low-stakes environments

Ifyoure panicking then you are probably playing some game with a ranked mode and youre very afraid to lower your account rank. Just view every game as practice, with shooter it is like with physical sports you have to practice. So try to relax and dont worry about your rank.

Everyone has skill ceilings, perhaps you have reached yours?

I would recommend using a controller and once you get the hang of that you can try using the mouse again