arrow_upward
Can you guys help me build a PC?
I'm just new to this but can you help me build a PC that can handle mid tier quality apex that can stream it? It would be a huge help thanks.

The two parts you'll be looking at the most for running apex at that tier and streaming it is the CPU and GPU. If you are on a budget the AMD R5 2600 and GTX 1660 could work for you. And then choose a motherboard for the RAM and SSD you need.

[+] 1 user Likes gobcarmicheal's post
Note that streaming will require a little extra GPU/CPU power on top of the game itself. Is your plan to build a complete computer from scratch or salvage parts from your current computer, if so, what's your current build and what's your intended budget?

[+] 1 user Likes kailar.drevion's post
Go to PC part picker and you can build from there. Very easy website. They also have pre-built PC configurations

[+] 1 user Likes heyguise2005's post
What's your budget? My pc can handle most of new stuff, Apex med/high, Doom eternal on ultra, battlefield 5 ultra and all those modern games have no problem reaching 60fps on med/high
It was around 800€ (extra hdd, psu and case included) if i remember correctly but you can probably cut some prices here and there if you get lucky
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (overclocked to 3,7ghz)
RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 2x8GB 3200MHz, DDR4
MB: MSI B450 Tomahawk
GPU: ASUS TURBO GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
SSD: PATRIOT Burst SSD, 2,5" 480GB

budget?
i think for streaming you need a higher spec cause triple a game today is really taking a lot of resource
my rec is
amd 5600x for cpu
rtx 3060ti for gpu
16 gb ram
800 watt gold for the psu
and the motherboard is asus am4 tuf x570 is already good

With this kind of questions you really should include a budget. To give you an idea tho, I'm using a mid tier laptop and Apex runs great. 60 fps on 1080P. If your budget is low, you can buy second hand 1050Ti or a cheap i5 CPU core and you can run a lot of games on low-mid settings.

The posters above game you some good ideas on which specific hardware to get, but I can't tell if you're worried about which parts to get, or how to physically put them together. If you're worried about putting it altogether, PCs are pretty easy to build.

One note: whatever stuff you get, be sure that the power supply you get is only going to run at about 80% of capacity when doing heavy gaming. Do the math on how much power you'll need, then get a power supply that provides well more than that need.

For wattage of psu he can use ready calculators made by manufacturers like this of bequite

RE: Can you guys help me build a PC?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Can you guys help me build a PC?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
. This should give same perspective of proper headroom for power.

Good Luck getting your hands on that GPU on MSRP

Any monthly builds from Paul's Hardware could help you out. He has a great tutorial series too.