arrow_upward
Car Enthusiasts, what do you drive and what is your dream car?
To the fellow car guys and gals, what do you drive?  What is your dream car?

I'll start.  I currently have a 2011 Mustang GT/CS and a 2009 Corvette C6.  My dream would be to have an Aston Martin V12 Vanquish so I could feel like James Bond, or maybe a Ferrari 488.

I'll always have some American Muscle, but I'd love to have something British or Italian.

[+] 1 user Likes Falcone's post
I have no car atm since I can work from home. When getting a new car in the future as a daily driver, it'll most likely gonna be something cheap and boring. My dream car, however, is probably a Singer 911. Probably one that would go full out on the old school style. Houndstooth seats, some darkish green color, and be prohibitively expensive. They just look so good!

I drive a Toyota gt-86. My dream car however is probably an s15 or a GTR skyline R34

Man it’s hard to pick just one!

I think as a car guy, or gal, you need a fleet! lol

Every good car has its purpose and evokes a different feeling and experience. Ultimately, for me I love’m big and loud with a lot of hp and torque. Think big block 70 chevelle! However an old chevelle would never be as much fun as my BWM M2 was when the road gets twisty. Also, it’s hard to beat a Jeep that’s built right. Iv spent many years driving 4x4s and I could never go with out a big lifted and locked 4x4 in my dreams.

Regardless, my dream cars would be build not bought. Stock sucks, lol.

I drive a 2001 ford f-150 and my dream car is a Tesla Model x

[+] 1 user Likes BruhIhavetoshit's post
I currently do not have one but I would loove a Mustang GT 2019

[+] 1 user Likes YesIamDumb's post
Currently drive a 2003 Corolla. My dream car is an RX7 FC but cant cant a good one locally. They're either junked or convertibles lol.