arrow_upward
Car Guys/Truck Guys
I’m curious to hear what you guys drive. What’s your year make and model? Stock or Modded? How much power you’re making? Thinking about starting another build?

I have a mini cooper jcw and only have a short throw shifter. I make around 210-215hp… i wanna sell it and get into the JDM scene. (maybe a s2k or a 240)

I just recently sold my Veloster Turbo that I dumped like $6k in mods into lol. Got a volvo s60 R-design instead. I'm road-tripping back and forth from NJ to IN 4 times a year for college, so the combo between the manual, racing suspension, and loud exhaust just wasn't working for me for a daily. I just got a canned tune for the volvo that makes 375-ish at the crank, so it's got some kick.

For my opinion, stay away from an s2k if it's gonna be your daily. My brother tried to daily one of those a couple years back, and they have no cargo space, ride hard, and are cheeks at driving in the snow. I'd imagine it's a somewhat similar story for the 240.

TLDR: s2k and 240's make great projects, but TERRIBLE daily's.

BMW 530e - Bone stock

used to have a spec Miata but my back told me it is time to give up or it gonna give me pain every morning when I wake up.