arrow_upward
Champions league winner ?
Who do you think is gonna be the winner this year ?

My guess is Bayern, their new coach is a beast but who knows what happens, their performance could drop toward the end of the season cuz of their playing style.

My heart says Chelsea, but my head says Bayern.  Bayern are just too strong again this year and unless some freak injuries or bad timing of corona I don't see anyone stopping them.  Although with PSG getting Maurico that does strengthen their chances quite a bit.

I could see Bayern repeating. Hopefully there will be some sort of fans for the later stages.

Im wishing  Liverpool but probably  will be Bayern

I think Man City are going to get a good run again. Ruben Dias has been an incredible signing for them. His pairing with Stones has made City look convincing in the back even more than when Laporte was playing

It’s gotta be Man City or Bayern. Man City finally look good defensively again and Bayern are a goal-scoring machine.  I could see PSG, Atletico, or a healthy Liverpool making deep runs though.

Super Bayern. It does not have the biggest names but the best team is there.

liverpool are still a class team this year.  They stand a good chance.

I think atletico madrid is an underdog this year. Attacking wise they have improved a lot this year