arrow_upward
Chauvin got 22 years. Did he deserve it?
Did he deserve the charges or was he so badly trained that this was inevitable?

[+] 1 user Likes jcreasey123's post
Yes, cos he clearly enjoyed it! He had zero reason to hold his knee there, the guy was cuffed. Tbh, if he ever gets out, he will be shot!

Just for his actions with George flloyd probably not but if you look at his rap sheet and reputation he was definitely a corrupt cop and the streets are safer with him behind bars

Ah so he its not just training the guy just sucks!!!

You know something is wrong with all of this when the guy that was convicted has a literal different face from the guy pictured taking a knee on Floyd's shoulder. The whole thing sounds like a glowie psyop gone wrong.

Im sure the stress of prison will change a person and i doubt he is mentally stable probably drinking and eating a whole lot just to cope.

From a legal standpoint his sentence was well within the sentencing guidelines for a murder conviction. The judge did make some upward deviations, but he explained why and I believe he's correct. Will have to see how the appeals play out though.

Yea, i think he got exactly what he deserved. Though I could see the arguments for a harsher penalty!

i mean he already did a lot of shit in the past.. i think 22 years is okay for that lol at least its okay as long as its not me sitting 22 years in prison ?

He deserves it, did a lot of shit like the comment above me says lol

I wonder if he will get off on appeal can he still appeal?

based on what some lawyers say it looks right