arrow_upward
Confirmed pay to upgrade but still don’t have access?
Hey, I was wondering if I did something wrong or what? I upgraded to elite but I still don’t have access to anything. Any help?

[+] 1 user Likes Joeyballls's post
Bumping to keep track of this thread, I’m curious too!

I am also experiencing the same issue. Got the payment confirmed (used crypto), but still don't have the changes reflected on my account

how long does it usually take? I just paid via crypto a few minutes ago? Transaction is confirmed on coinpayments. Do I have to do anything afterwards?

Wwwwwwwwww

same here! i have the payment id

i see you guys got sorted. How long did it take ?

As I have stated on multiple occasions, to multiple people in multiple threads.

The confirmations may show up for you, but it literally takes just a minute or so so for the 3 confirmations required to show up and then your account is auto upgraded.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

I had access after upgrading, but now I see the 'you have to reply to see this content'

(25-09-2020, 09:54 AM)jjsuper6 Wrote: I had access after upgrading, but now I see the 'you have to reply to see this content'

Please do not hijack threads. I have already replied to your enquiring in the upgrade help section
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

When does it take an effect? I bought the upgrade for the second time and now i can't access anything really it says i need to upgrade my account but i already did that. Help.....

Am kinda interested in the premium, good to know this if i get it

[+] 1 user Likes Maxus_albino's post
I dont know how to get the level to go up