arrow_upward
Considrering technology
Brothers and sisters let us rejoice in the miracle we have received. Years ago, who would have thought that it would be possible to message hundreds of strangers through a complex network of machines instantly. Many of you live far away but you are reading this as if i were sitting next to you. It is an amazing wonder that technology has reached thus far. We often taken these technologies and facilities for granted. What do you think is one piece of technology we take for granted and how would you characterize it in terms of importance? I am often fascinated and grateful for things like AC, Cars etc.

[+] 1 user Likes kirajackson's post
As you already mentioned the internet indirectly, i think integrated circuits are at the core of our modern society. Without them no internet, no electricity from the sockets, no modern car or any other technical product would work...

It's really something to be able to chat in text, voice, or with video these days when there's social distancing and/or complete quarantines happening. Image a full lock-down and quarantine 80 years ago without all the current technology. You'd be bored out of your skull in two days.

Smart Phones, basically we took computers the size of rooms, and shrunk them down to the size of your hand

Who would’ve thought so many of us would be holding fast and capable mini computer in our pockets. It really makes you wonder where we’ll be in the near future with how fast technology is developing.