arrow_upward
Contributer Level tips for newbie?
Any veterans out there have any tips for managing contributer level? I read the link in the welcome message. Seems to basically say “contribute in the sfw channels to earn credits and increase contributer level,” but I’ve been talking on threads and earned credits, but my contributer level goes down, not up.

[+] 3 users Like tongdole's post
Same problem. I don't get this page. I even made new threads here in discussion section but still nothing happens.

[+] 1 user Likes Chaotic's post
I even posted a mega of nudes, got some likes and my contributor level hasn't gone up at all.
I am not convinced that that post is accurate at all.

It seems to me, the system works against you. Forcing you upgrade your account. Or the system is broken and they are not going to fix it because it is working in their favor.

Well,

I'm kinda new here too, I'm not quite understanding the system too.
Seems to me that even if you pay you don't have guaranteed credits or points, that gives you access to the links.
But I may be wrong.

Seems that you have to be quite active to achieve some success

From what I could tell. You need to post threads under the discussion section to get contributor level.
If you spend credits, comment on leaked stuff, etc. You lose contributor level.
It used to be that the magic number to avoid low contributor level was 20 but they recently changed it and I have no idea what the new magic number is. I suggest you basically write a ton of threads and hope that they get approved. The approval process to me is a bit iffy as sometimes they are allowed and sometimes it just disappears.

[+] 1 user Likes jurryduty's post
Yeah I don’t really understand it either

I genuinely only came here for a rare onlyfans leak that I couldn't find anywhere else and looks like I need to be super active to actually see it.

[+] 1 user Likes Athruis's post
Not sure but it is a little tough

Current system at best, a joke. Post too much, contribution level goes down. Try and post something, sometimes it never sees the light of day. Great, can't wait to keep trying.....

Hey Chaotic, it looks like you've figured it out since you posted. Care to share your secret?

anyone know why mine is constantly in the red?

i dont get it too O.o

I have no idea. I really wish to understand why there is so much mystery around it.

honestly makes me feel like I'm wasting my time with this site. I've posted some OC, made a couple threads, put in some comments but to no avail. Spent my credits to unlock and it blocks me - and the credits are lost. Like at least give a heads up that the credits will just vanish with nothing to show!

Just as confused as you guys...

If you have something good but hard to get your hands on it, share it

You can't really blame them they need money to run the site

Hey dude how did you get your reputation increased.

your post is kinda funny

The thing that really baffles me is why your Contributor level goes down for spending credits. Like I get why it goes down if you just reply as a means to see a link, but when you're replying to 10 threads to get 10 credit points to spend, and then when you do spend you lose contributor points it just makes no sense to me. Its almost like no matter what you do you're going to lose contributor points

what does contributor level do compared to credits?