arrow_upward
Contribution minimum to view links
Did the contribution level minimum to view links go up in the May/June updates? The previous level that I was able to view links seems to no longer be valid. Links I used to be allow to view are now "low contribution level detected" even though my score is higher than it previously has been. 
Thanks for any assistance.

Yes this was made higher in light of the new system in which users lose far less then they used to.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
Thank you for the clarification. I unfortunately joined right before the new rules were implemented and had -75 contribution points to recover from. Would I be able to know what the new minimum is set at in order to now view links? It would be helpful to know how much further I need to go.
Also, it seems like the positive contribution points for posts not in the leaks section are not adding any points. I am only getting points for new threads.

Lucifer you know how to scare people away. This forum has serious problems rewarding its followers. How long do people last here new followers, one, two days?

(13-06-2020, 09:16 AM)Madeit4esca Wrote: Thank you for the clarification. I unfortunately joined right before the new rules were implemented and had -75 contribution points to recover from. Would I be able to know what the new minimum is set at in order to now view links? It would be helpful to know how much further I need to go.
Also, it seems like the positive contribution points for posts not in the leaks section are not adding any points. I am only getting points for new threads.

Correct as per the FAQ, only contributor points are gained from threads in the non-leaks section, not posts. 

(18-06-2020, 08:49 PM)entertainment14 Wrote: Lucifer you know how to scare people away. This forum has serious problems rewarding its followers. How long do people last here new followers, one, two days?

I assure you that is not my intent. It's not like I woke up one morning and said "Hey, you know what will make the forum grow much slower, reduce interaction and users" and then implemented that.

Everything  and I assure you I do not exaggerate, has been added as a result of people abusing the system one way or another. 

Like to raise contributor rating -> boosting with fake accounts -> removed 
Replies to raise contributor rating -> ^^^  -> removed 

The fact is the system used to be a lost harsher (till last month and is now much easier) BUT people simply do not read the FAQ, the Welcome PM, and blatantly spam to try to get stuff. 

To answer your second question, yes it's hard for people to stay and get free content, BUT that's by design otherwise Links would die MUCH faster than they do now. I have seen people (non upgraded) last 6 months to a year, some here since the forum started, many leave the first day. 

I'm proud to say many Elite members choose to renew and most Onyx members enjoy their subs.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
I think you need 10 credits

I think you need 10 credits bro

im still confused by this

My level is low too((

i pay 10 credit but contributor level block seeing the link omg

understanding.