arrow_upward
Contributor level two-part question
So with the contribution level, does it go down for spending 10 tokens on a leak or just for replying? And for my next question; if I reach this undisclosed amount of contribution levels, then immediately buy a link and it puts my level down, would I still be able to see that link, or get a low level warning? I need to know, thanks in advance.

Yes purchasing a link does slightly reduce your Contributor level.

If you go below it at ANY point, it prevents you from viewing any links you have purchased.

Consequently, if you go above the limit again,. you regain access without paying.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

That's really odd. But thanks for explaining!

so if i have no contribution but have tokens then i buy link but i cannot use it because contribution is to low arrgghh

Do i understand this correctly, that anyone with low contributor level can not view a link even though you earned credits before ?
I made a couple of useful contribution but they did increase my contribution level. After just a single post in the leak section my level was decreased directly by 5 points.
This system seems pretty unfair or is setup to force people to pay...

Good night

[+] 1 user Likes harder786's post
The contribution level thing really is frustrating, especially for someone who is new. It feels difficult to get a thread started with content sometimes. Posting anything in thanks brings down the contribution if it's in an adult themed thread, so that handcuffs things a lot. So really, uhh... What do we do to boost it?

But it seems like a positive contributor value is not a enough. Can you explain why it is like that?

??????????????????????????

??????????????