arrow_upward
Contributor leveling from threads
Is there a system in place that awards contributor levels based off the activity in the forums they created? Or is it pure quantity. I feel like there should be rewards for starting good threads/discussions. I see so many repeat topics in the other parts of the forums here.

I'd also be curious to know the answer to this

I really like the idea. The number of comments should somehow be reflected in the rating. As of right now I feel the system is broken. I can't seem to improve my rating no matter what I do... Sad

Also the restriction on 20 posts makes it hard to start really engaging conversations. Any great dialogue would be hampered by the sudden lack of ability to reply.

If you were able to post more than 20 posts the spam would be absolutely terrible.

Should be able to make multiple comments and scrap the timer for responding but have a max credits awarded per day for commenting

yeah the risk is that people just spam their own topics just to create engagement

but you can exclude the own replies. The possibility to talk over the leaked stuff without getting contribution points would be a big plus to be an community

People can't spam their own links, it costs contribution points to post in a link remember.