arrow_upward
Copypasta I found that I think deserves to be spread around more
Hello.

Hello and pleasured to be of welcome to you. There are three things you should know about me that differentiate me from the average person. You can find these topics below.

FIRST- I am a doctor. Although I just graduated, I have already saved countless lives. In fact, I recently saved the life of a reddit exec’s daughter after a vicious pitbull attack that would have been fatal. Luckily I used my expertise to give her back her life. Because of this, I now have the ability to ban anyone on this site. If I see anyone swear or break any of my rules, I will not hesitate to ban him/her.

SECOND - Meat eater. I enjoy a variety of meats that the average human wouldn’t have the cognizance to enjoy. Some of these include: Smoked sausage, grilled sausage, baked sausage, boiled sausage, steamed sausage, microwaved sausage, and tofu. If you come here to preach vegetarianism, I will have you swiftly REMOVED

THIRD - Certified pussy connoisseur. If you’re looking for tips on how to get the “good stuff” (as I call it), you came to the right place. Some of my favorites include: Siberian (generally very cold and crunchy, similar to eating a snow cone [or frozen peas if they are on the heavier side]), Bulgarian (generally unwashed so you get a more robust flavor. Like sipping a strong coffee) and Hawaiian (produces an aroma similar to coconuts and thatched roofs).

Make sure you do not swear or discuss vegetarianism in this comment section or you WILL be sorry.

I saw the first line, thought "redditor" and low and behold...

I know a mf like this and everyday I want to punch them in the fucking face.

Do you enjoy getting your balls tugged on one by one?

Some San Francisco doctors are just like this, but flip flop the meat eating and the veganism bullshit.

Yeah this one slapping tbf