arrow_upward
Coronavirus Discussion
Hello everybody, as the latest coronavirus outbreak happens.

Do you think that the virus is gonna spread over the whole world?

Reply and discuss below.

[+] 2 users Like caesar_caesar's post
I'd consider what the media is trying to avoid discussing right now by making this consistent headline hysteria

I think the virus will not spread far. It will probaly only spread to countries close to China.

There was this same hysteria for H1N1 but we survived that and now it's not even an issue. I think the same will happen this time too.

Exactly ! With H1N1 we had to die according to the press but we survived

I mean considering that the World Health Organization basically said that the are worse diseases in the world already and we have kept them in check so far. I think we are decently safe.

there are some case in my country already but it's not that dangerous, we just need to early check and it's fine (atleast in my country)

I think that China will effectively limit the spread of the disease with them quarantining whole cities

Seniors will always be at risk of this new virus, being the majority count of the fatalities so far. So long as its cracked down, and people who are affected are quarantined, we should be okay.

i dont think itll spread too far outside asia. reminds me of the sars oubreak

This virus is going to spread all world

It was the same with SARS, avian flu, etc. People are shitting their pants, but it'll probably just pass and in a month or two we'll be discussing some other news story.

^ For sure. People (+ the media) are insanely overreacting

I really don't get it. More people dies because of a flu in small areas...

The most interesting thing to me is that they are building 2 hospitals in 10 days

Don't think people need to be overly concerned, most of the deaths have been in elderly/have other medical conditions.

It seemed like the pattern for deadly pandemic outbreaks occurs every 100 years. U can googled it.. outbreak 1720,1820,1920

It's overhyped and sensationalized like every new disease that pops up. Just practice good hygiene and it'l be a big deal if the NIH, CDC, or WHO says it is.

depends on your age bracket you may/may not need to worry
but if elderly or family is elderly that would be a big concern

What's there to say? Let's wait and see. Not much to do anyway.