arrow_upward
Coronavirus Impact
Wondering how everyones coping with the coronavirus? How has this whole situation impacted you personally?

[+] 1 user Likes hustler20's post
Anxious, very anxious. I see the numbers growing everyday day and a lot of people, most the elders, not respecting the rules and still going out as nothing is happening... Even yesterday the police was called to a lot of touristic places because people went there to pass time like nothing was happening. As result the number of people infected here is growing a lot, 30% everyday.

[+] 1 user Likes xhamsterplacebopt's post
I thinks the worst is yet to come but the world will recover. The economic impact will be rough tho. Canada's economy is gonna take a big hit, usd/cad is already at 1.45, up from the usual 1.33. Rly sad

I think the second half of the year will be much worse that people expect. Mass unemployment, possible breakdown of civil order etc

Not too much of a change for now but def expect it to get worse

Mostly anxious of some people not taking it seriously and the government having to restrict everyone more

personally it hasn't changed too much but thinking about it as a whole its pretty bad...can't really imagine how much will change by the end of all of it (which is still probably far away). hoping that everything wont break down but its hard to imagine that things will ever be the same (shops/businesses closing, etc).

it's really boring to have to stay inside so long

I agree want to have happy hr drinks är

Not that much because I usually stay at home, but there is a few: like it's a bit harder to buy foods, having to remind yourself to wear mask and social distancing.

Just staying inside a lot more

Nearly everything is closed, I'm staying at home much more than before. I think everybody is kind of affected in the same way...