arrow_upward
Covid 19. I hope it's over
I traveled abroad every July and August.
But I don't think I can travel abroad this year.
As long as there is Covid 19, it will be hard to travel abroad, right?

[+] 2 users Like llinkge551's post
The delta variant will kick in Sept..

Covid will be around forever but if people take jab the restrictions should end

[+] 1 user Likes rburns1's post
I hope it is over too. i have been unemployed for 2 years and still looking for work

If the jabs actually are resistant against the delta-variant, we will all be fine soon enough I think.

This Plandemic is just about taking control of all of us, restricting our freedom, and returning us to serfdom. That's why the protests in Australia, and the downright refusal of a majority of the U.S. population to take the "vaccine" are important. Freedom > safety.

What's funny too is that the military classified Gene Therapy (which is what this "vaccine" is) as a weapon two years ago. I want to know who really developed this weapon.

jea I  think so too 

hopefully they have a Plan for this situation 

but if we look back and see how they have it at this time take actions I donate think it goes well xD look down 3.0 her we cum

The world, including China, are now getting the Delta variant. The World is in awe of the UK covid vaccine programme

Travel if you really want to, because I don't think covid is going to disappear anytime soon. It doesn't hurt to take the little extra steps to protect yourself.

Prepare for delta version Big Grin

donda didn’t drop

Now comes the Lamda variant!

covid 19 is not over. its getting worse every day out here.

You gotta wait for a long time.