arrow_upward
Covid and smell loss
Did anyone experience long term smell loss after covid (anosmia)?
I experienced anosmia its very bad ,did anyone recover their smell after covid?

[+] 1 user Likes Rusf11's post
is that really a thing from covid? That sounds real bad

[+] 1 user Likes pumpkinbreeze's post
seems like a lot of people do - taste too. they even sell sprays that if you can smell them, you don't have covid. it's snake oil, smell some vinegar.

A co-worker of mine had covid a few months ago. He said he couldn't taste anything, then tastes and smells started coming back, then he stopped recovering. To this day he still can't smell or taste garlic.

My friend lost their sense of smell, but thankfully regained it after the virus passed. The pain they felt when they couldn't taste their homemade quesadilla.. stay safe out there

I got asthma and had the corona last year it was maybe bit worse than the flu but not too bad. Then again it really depends from person to person

Roll on the vaccines! As said upthread stay safe people.

Have not had personally but friend has it and says he lost his sense of smell and taste. Hope he gets better soon (as with anyone else out there that has been afflicted). Be cautious everyone and hopefully we will all make it outta this okay

This is honestly one of the main reasons I don't want to get covid. Let's hope I can stay away from it...

Yea same here lol