arrow_upward
Covid is a hoax/isnt real? Genuinely curious.
Just curious for anybody out there, that feels the existence of the covid 19 virus isnt real/true.
Not asking for counter arguments/evidence for every point of proof of its existence, just generally interested in your thoughts behind the topic. Why its been faked, to what end etc etc.

Any responses welcome.

Sorry bro, but thinking covid is fake is really really dumb. I have a close friend who is a doctor and has worked herself to exhaustion treating covid patients for the past year. I can assure you it's very real. Count yourself lucky you don't get it, or don't get a bad case. Dying from covid is a bad way to go. You essentially drown in your own blood. Get your shot as soon as you can.

[+] 1 user Likes nd1849's post
It’s not fake, don’t be fucking retarded.

[+] 1 user Likes herefortehnoodz's post
Well if you were looking for a topic that gets responses, this is it. COVID absolutely is real, and it's dangerous to imply that it isn't.

[+] 1 user Likes Danielsantoku's post
It's real.

If some organization, no matter how powerful, wants to fake the public opinion on something (e.g. moon landing, global warming, COVID-19), they would have to pay for the silence of thousands of thousands of scientists, faking data, altering results that you and I can possibly check by ourselves with given equipment. I know that the Catholic Church has a library in the Vatican that holds many "forbidden" books. By sealing off the knowledge they can control the mass, but with science, there's no way to keep you from thinking critically.

[+] 1 user Likes furelise_g's post
Haha think some of you may have misunderstood the post. I very much believe covid is real and it's ridiculous to try to legitimately argue against it's existence. But essentially all of the more publicised content of people arguing that its a hoax is more a less in meme format.

So disregarding my stance, was just genuinely curious what direction a conversation with someone that believes its fake, would go in.

Get a glimpse of what it's like living on the other side lol

Also I now see how poorly worded the post was to imply I believed covid was fake haha.
More so meant "If you believe it is fake, can you share how or why you have come to think this way?"

COVID IS FAKE THEY INJECT 5G CHIPS IN YOUR BRAIN TO CONTROL YOU ITS THE GOVERNEMENT THEY LISTEN TO YOU THROUGH YOUR MASK THEY ARE EVERYWHERE AMONG US IMPOSTOR

It's like the hoaxes that 5G spreads Covid, some people just like to cause chaos, and others are just easily led

Flat earth is a real thing too.

I have found interesting to read anti-vax belivers opinions regarding Covid.

When you think about it, yes it's obvious that covid is real, so what most of them do is give arguments that are hard to prove

man i m in indian 300,000 case on daily bases and oxygen supplies shortage.

People who think it’s fake ar shells dumb

Hopefully, that means nobody you know has COVID. Just try not to be the first one and take safety measures.

Its real for sure but everyone responds different to the virus. I barely noticed it, some sore muscles and light fever for a night. My girlfriend couldnt do anything for 1,5 week, exhausted, fever

I wonder who I should listen to about Covid. Scientists or facebook moms...

Blown out of proportion

Definitely not a hoax but sometimes I feel like it is never real until either you or someone you know gets it.

naa, i think is real, i know people who have been sick with it

idk but i got the shot and it fucked me up pretty bad. everything is just a mess right now

It’s definitely a real illness that can fuck some people up, but it’s not really a plague. Definitely not worth all the dumb lock downs and shit. Definitely not worth getting a rushed vaccine over either tbh.