arrow_upward
Credits
Is there somewhere I can see how many credits I have too?

This site layout is a bit weird to navigate

Where can i see the number of credits, or any other account info?

Click your icon and hit user. Shows how many credits you have. At least it does for me.

[+] 1 user Likes Bobis Obut's post
Thanks I was wondering the same thing

[+] 1 user Likes Luke Barnes's post
man, i wish i had 10 credits

checking to see how to gain credits

[Image: Screenshot_20220603-133454_Chrome.jpg]
As new members,  credits are needed to unlock links along with a minimum contributor level of 100 . These are earned by doing different things on the board. One of fastest ways to earn creds is to post threads. Earn more by posting in the NSFW forum. For the most part, statewins free section adds 2 or 3 new drops every day or two. Take the time to do download then upload to a hosting sites like mir.to,  anonfiles, mega etc then post here.  Keep in mind that yes you can easily just get the content here and post again but doing that means using creds to open link then reposting only to earn less than you spent.
I'm 100% proof that taking a little time to find and drop content pays off. Someone mentioned that topnudes didn't make you do this,  well I  know for fact that top never had the customer service leakedbb has. I've been here over 2yrs now and ngl, I only started posting little over month and a half now and if you look at the posted pic, the points climb pretty fast.
You can also simply upgrade to elite or onyx as well and not worry about posting. If you consider pros and cons vs other sites, leakedbb.com has been outlasted numerous other sites including celeb, hlb, and state. No bullshit upgrade system or having to purchase points to continue access even after upgrade. As rare as it's becoming,  leakedbb hasn't changed to an all btc to upgrade site, way to upgrade using card still available.

Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-How-Credits-work-Getting-Started

Start with the link above to get started. You can also create threads for more help. Make sure to post in appropriate forum and to read the 'read before posting post'  as well.

Feel free to dm me directly for help. I will happily try to help you out with your questions and if idk answer I will reach out to find an answer for you. So you know, experience with support on other sites had me like done trying to get help from support anywhere else. Idk what about or why I caved and sent dm to support here, what I do remember is prompt reply then after I thanked basically in shock saying I never expected any help, he replied saying that's what we are here for.

That's what this site is all about and let me be clear on something, I don't gain a goddamn thing by posting this or by leaving myself open to direct dm. I no longer need creds as a vip. So impressed with this site that I choose to make time to offer help.

Again hmu if you have questions plz. Direct message best since replies on threads get lost in alerts. Tbh, I rarely come back to threads. Also check out my posts, tryna drop at least one free link per week to give new members a look at what leakedbb is all about.
Tgram - @da_Goat21

SlimReaper thnxgvng and xmas updates available - T1kT0k Archives - Mega Share with Fresh Content added daily

Msg me regarding content issues.

[+] 1 user Likes daGoat21's post
WTF, You have reply to even understand how credit works

Thank you very large

estoy iguak no se como tener creditos

Same question

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Difficult system to understand

Replying to this post - interested in the answer.

replying to this post still need help

I wanna know too because for links

Yea still don’t know how to get credits exactly

i’m a bit confused too, how do i check if i have credits too

thanks for explaining how to do this

It's cool yo