arrow_upward
Creepy and Unexplained Experiences
Have any of you guys ever experienced something weird or creepy that you haven't been able to explain or rationalize to yourself? 

Like about a year ago, I was driving in a very secluded area at night. It wasn't even that late; it was around 10:40. I was coming around a bend when all of a sudden, I saw something that bore the shape and outlines of a human being straight towards my car. I was driving at 80 mph, so I couldn't have avoided hitting that.

I ran over that "thing", but I sped ahead because I was scared and didn't want to be caught at the scene by any passing vehicles. But after about 5 minutes of driving, the guilt consumed me so I went back to check. This was when I got the shock of my life.

I go back to the area where the accident had occurred (I've traveled that road many times so i knew where it was). I pull up to the side and step out the car to find that the road is spotless. Not a body to be seen, not even a single drip of blood anywhere. Even my bumper is intact, though I swore it got rammed hard. 

This sent the coldest fricking chills down my spine, so I got back in my car and headed straight home faster than I ever had in my life. This incident made me so paranoid for my safety that I couldn't even sleep properly for about 2 months.

This sounds like /x/ material. You're not the first person to have such an experience.

Sounds like X-files or Supernatural material

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

I was 9 years old and riding a tram in Asia. I saw a hand(chopped off) on top of the tram station....I don't know if that is a prop or something but that is the one of those "wtf" moments I remember till now

another one was 5 years ago in Staybridge Suites North Brunswick in NJ. That mutha fking hotel is haunted. I feel awkward when I enter the room. I keep the light on when I sleep and sometime around 3 AM in the morning I got woke up by a black shadow that went full speed on me. I try to get up but my whole body feels like glued on the bed and I feel like the black shadow is breathing next to me the whole time. I gain control after a couple minutes

Plating some games in my room then I got called over by what I thought was my mom then when I went to my mom and asked why was I called she answered "I didn't call for you". This happened 3 times already with the happenings spanning half a year to a year. Just creeps me a bit because we live in a fairly old family house

[+] 1 user Likes Karnage1017's post