arrow_upward
Cross platform saves need to be standard by 2023
Preferably sooner. It sucks with all these exclusives and such going around and sequels with transfer that this is such a low amount of coverage.

I can understand a lack of cross platform, but at the very least the things I’ve unlocked being able to be transferred would be nice. It sucks, especially with how much timed content we have these days that makes it so sometimes it’s just flat impossible to even attain again if you wanted to put in the effort.

Anyone else relate?

In terms of Destiny, their implementation of cross save works well. Only thing that doesn't carry over is paid content which kind of sucks as you'll need to pay for expansions and seasonal content again. The gear and progression carries over nicely though. But my opinion is that more games should have cross platform accounts and cross play compatability.

Hey, I'm just happy that single platform cloud saves are common now! I'm amazed that I'm able to keep my save files across different systems without having to transfer files.

I have like 2000 hours on warframe and I had 1000 on ps4 I know the reason that they can't crossave is because they are a small enough game where pulling would not harm companies like sony but they are big enough that song doesn't want to lose the player base if it doesn't have too so they refuse to allow cross saves to stop people from switching over.

i totally agree it should become usual