arrow_upward
Cyberpunk 2077
Didn't see any threads on the first page, so..

What do you all think? Believe it's going to be worth the hype? Okay with it being delayed until September instead of coming out next month? Think CD Projekt Red will have another hit on their hands?

Waiting for it, with PS5 coming, this might be a monster of a game

Very true. However, it's not coming to PS5 for some time, I believe. What are you planning on playing it on in the meantime?

always fortnite!! Smile

Replaying Witcher 3 while I wait for it, excited to see how they handle gunplay as opposed to swords

I just really hope my computer will be able to reasonably play that game. It would be a bummer if that game forced me to upgrade. With the new consoles on the way, that are super powerful, I'll have to see how tough games will be to run

CD project did a spectacular job with the witcher 3 so if they say they need to delay cyberpunk then i'm for it.  As for what to expect I have no idea of what to expect just hope that it is fun for multiple play throughs.

I think it will be a sure hit

I m sure its gonna na be good

The problem I see with the game is there is just way too much hype. When a game is over hyped like this, I notice a trend of it really disappointing people because it's impossible to live up to the anticipation. The amount of effort is consolidated so much into a little portion of the game for live demo purposes, it make sit tough to keep the quality consistent throughout a large game.

Worried it won't be as good thanks to the overhype, but at least think it will be a decent game.

I’m fine with it being delayed as long as it is done right at the end. No point in getting a broken game. I’m a fan of the Witcher so I think they can make a really good game. Also Keanu Reeves is awesome

it should be pretty polished, they took their time with it and delayed the game to make sure it's not super buggy on release

[+] 1 user Likes th3dissonanc3's post
I'm going to be building a new PC soon for this game

Looks good in my opinion, hope they can deliver the promise.

Since The Witcher 3 is my favourite game of all time, and Cyberpunk is one of my favourite settings/genres of all time, i have seriously never been more excited for a game in my life.