arrow_upward
Dead by daylight?
Anyone here play dead by daylight? If so , do you prefer to be the killer or survivor?

[+] 1 user Likes valo649's post
Definately killer. I love the bm it produces when played in a toxic way.

Survivor, since Bruce Campbells is a playable Ash Williams!

I know people will hate but I usually play as Meg

I was going to make a thread about this yesterday, nice to see others interested in this game.

I only discovered it last year and purchased it for PC and really enjoy it.

Has to be going killer for me also, Michael Myers my favourite.

[+] 1 user Likes MightyMaggyMay's post
I started to play when the game came out. Then for a few years I stop playing. Back then they didn’t have any new characters other than the main ones. I recently started playing again a few months ago.

[+] 1 user Likes valo649's post
There is a nice variety of characters now which is good.

The killer I find so frustrating is the Nurse I just can't master that blinking then I can see YT video's of other people playing her and it looks so easy.

Killer, Huntsman has throwing axes that infuriate my friends Big Grin They always take straight-aways though what can i say!

Do you killers camp like 80% of them or do you go for the rest of the people after hooking someone?

Absolutely love playing killer, if I have friends around I get to laugh evilly and whisper like a maniac, and then when I find someone I get to yell "I FOUND YOU" or "HERE'S JOHNNY," and variations of those. It terrifies the hell outta my friends and I love it

I love being the killer because i find it more amusing than just being a survivor