arrow_upward
Dealing with stress in healthy ways. How do you manage it?
Hey everyone,
My question is, how do you guys handle stress. There’s many different ways to deal with stress, but lots of them are unhealthy. Trying to find a good way to get out stress is hard, but makes life a lot easier. I deal with my stress by working out, reading, and taking naps once in a while. How do you guys manage stress. It can be healthy or unhealthy. Thanks

Still looking for a healthy way myself tbh. One of the things that's been working out for me is journaling. I tried to write in a journal for years and couldn't ever keep up with it then suddenly this year it just clicked. I write almost every day, and when I'm stressed I just try to articulate everything I feel. It help.

Mostly working out and weed

Exercise by walking . Try to get out into natural surroundings such as a park  as often  as practical. Leave the phone & music off. Just let your mind wander.
   Strange as it seems , look up at the sky often .  
My stress led to getting the "Black Dog" - depression. Walking as an exercise  was my way through
    Meditation also is a  help . You do not have to become a guru,but it is a good way of learning  coping  techniques when  the pressure comes on.

Do something that makes you feel liek you have achieved something especially since lots of us have been inside alot during the pandemic, a run, cycles or even a walk outside with some music make me feel so much better.