arrow_upward
@DiMarco has failed to deliver afterpayment.
Hey Dimarco pmed me after a comment i left on a forum post asking for a snapchat hack.

he told me not only would he do this for me that he would show me how he did it and how he remained on there without technically being known (im sure in the super deep snapchat logs if they looked they'd know something is up.

after payment he; A changed his forum name ( originally it was something like bobvgroenwood) reported me for asking for CP which is baseless and completely untrue. in the below images you will see our convo and my crypto transaction and i will link to the instagram of the snapchats i wanted i believe both are open if they arent one girl is literally a cam girl ( or was) and the other is 27....

here are the instagrams:

@DiMarco has failed to deliver afterpayment..

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on @DiMarco has failed to deliver afterpayment..
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

@DiMarco has failed to deliver afterpayment..

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on @DiMarco has failed to deliver afterpayment..

if she isnt on public profile this is her MFC :https://share.myfreecams.com/Miss_conduct

Obviously i would like him banned if he refuses to give what he has promised and i dont want others to be scammed the same way i was.

of there is any other proof of information you need please let me know.
forgive me iif the pictures display large

[Image: scammer-1.png]
[Image: scammer-2.png]
[Image: scammer-3.png]
[Image: scammer-4.png]
[Image: scammer5.png]

also the third acc which he never got was this

RE: @DiMarco has failed to deliver afterpayment..

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: @DiMarco has failed to deliver afterpayment..

DiMarco is hereby given 12 hours to respond to this, due to the seriousness of this matter.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]