arrow_upward
Diablo 4
I have been a sucker for this franchise since the first one and even though I have no idea where the story can really go I am unbearably excited for 4, especially after the rogue reveal. Where do you think the plot could go? Just off on it's own new storyline with somehow the new BBEG resurrecting diablo again? Might be formulaic but it's a great formula, haha. Let me know what you think

I conquer I have the same problem

Blizzard are under a lot of pressure, if they don't pull off d4 I'm retiring from their games

I don't really care if it is formulaic. I am still gonna play. I hope they make it good.
Altho Diablo III was but dull. I think I am getting too old for Diablo franchise :-(

So far in the lore there doesn't seem to be a permanent way to get rid of evil. Could be based on the concept that there can't be good without evil. So unless both sides learn to live together the evils will continue to be resurrected.

They could explore the war and creation of Sanctuary or if there are other worlds other than Sanctuary. I would really like to see a game where the nephalem get strong enough to become an angel or demon themselves.

I wonder if you will even be a nephalem in this one since they kinda tied up that story with the last one. I'm just hoping that you will be some random adventurer in a different part of the world that takes place centuries after the last one. Or another planet, like you said, could be reallllly interesting to see how that could get explored. And yeah, it does seem like nothing they do can permanently get rid of any of the evils but it also seems like Diablo keeps eating the other evils too. I'm dying to find out more about the story and where it will go.

[+] 1 user Likes bobbybob bobbybob's post
What exactly was so bad about Warcraft 3 reforged? Besides it taking the place of the orginal copy and the bad graphics? I mean how much can one fuck a game up with a simple re-skin at worst?

underdelivered on promises like cutscenes. and it was a buggy mess

Even though diablo 3 had a shoddy first year the game turned out great.
I'm sure blizzard has learnt from their mistakes and 4 will be as good as we are hoping. I just wish it was done sooner!