arrow_upward
Did anyone get into DOGE early?
I missed out and it sucks but the people who got in early, what are you doing with your DOGE coins? what price will you sell at?

Why not mine it rather than buy it?

a lot of people that got in really early also got out too early

I think doge is making a joke of crypto, but still wish I got in early.

I'm currently investing but just hoping it doesn't crash

(08-05-2021, 04:19 AM)quicktip Wrote: a lot of people that got in really early also got out too early

Yep that's me. Bought in at 0.04, it peaked at 0,08 early february and then flatlined at 0.05 for a month, I was "lucky" to sell at 0,07 thinking I made a good deal. Would've made 10x returns now when it peaked at 0,73. I think there will be maybe one or two more big pumps before it settles for a while again.

I actually mined a bunch in 2013 when I was in high school and ended up donating pretty much all of it to the dogecar sponsorship. Recently found my wallet and had like 700 leftover which was a nice surprise.

I got in back in February.

I bought 550 in average but already sell it...

i bouht a small amout some years ago , but i don't know if they will be actually profittable , the gap that they made during every week made me startled

Early enough to make good profits but probably never experience life changing money from it.

A budge of my friends did
all they do now is scream about doge in our discord

I got in sub 0.01 (I think it was like 0.006) with a random 6 bucks I had left over, that turned into $90 by the time I cashed that out then $200 turned into about $320 by the time I cashed that out too. It's definitely a super volatile market, but I thankfully got out making an ok penny. Sadly if I had stuck with it, that 6 dollars would have ended up at around 600 by the time I sold the 2nd set lol

i might buy a couple for the fuck of it

I got in around .008, with 60 dollars, but since I sold half pretty early, the highest it's gone up was around 2.5k. Semi early tho it was easy to day trade and profit.