arrow_upward
Discuss: Short Link Monetization
Comments about the announcement can go here: 

Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Short-Link-Monetization
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
To be clear, we can use mir.cr so long as links don't lead to to a short link site? If I'm wrong, feel free to delete any of my threads with the #ZipFile tag
Tgram - @da_Goat21

SlimReaper thnxgvng and xmas updates available - T1kT0k Archives - Mega Share with Fresh Content added daily

Msg me regarding content issues.

(29-06-2022, 04:07 PM)usernumber21 Wrote: To be clear,  we can use mir.cr so long as links don't lead to to a short link site? If I'm wrong, feel free to delete any of my threads with the #ZipFile tag

Correct, this is only for those who choose to embed short link monetization in the Mir.cr links.

As long as there is a way to access downloads without having to go through scam, ad ridden short link sites, its okay.

Mir.cr itself is allowed.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
(29-06-2022, 04:50 PM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
(29-06-2022, 04:07 PM)usernumber21 Wrote: To be clear,  we can use mir.cr so long as links don't lead to to a short link site? If I'm wrong, feel free to delete any of my threads with the #ZipFile tag

Correct, this is only for those who choose to embed short link monetization in the Mir.cr links.

As long as there is a way to access downloads without having to go through scam, ad ridden short link sites, its okay.

Mir.cr itself is allowed.

Good to know as the site the above user uses is actually really good with Jdownloader 2 and I prefer using that site at times over Megaupload, I was thinking for a second that taking that down would be a terrible idea and was going to respond in kind, glad this was cleared up.

^^ 100%, unless people start embedding short links, then it won't work with jkDownloader either and it ruins it for everyone.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Yessssssssss