arrow_upward
Do yall think Jujutsu Kaisen deserved anime of the year 2020?
Personally I love the show but it didn't feel like anime of the year material to me at least.

[+] 3 users Like pnnrr's post
it was good but not great.

While I do think it is a good show, overall I think there were a lot of better shows that were not brought out into the spotlight they deserve. But, I think out of the picks they had for best shows of this year, I think it is the best or second to best in the category Smile

Personally i think so, the writing is amazing and the characters are set up so well, the animation on its own deserves an award. Definitely one of the best projects of this decade lol

i really like it too but dont think its a game changer. Ticks all the boxes tho

It's a new one and it's really great I love it so far.

At At At At At

Hell yeah. Things are happening so quickly and the graphics are awesome!

Jujutsu Kaisen was good, but I'd pick Eizouken for best.

I think it's good but not anime of the year material.

I still have to watch it but i've seen a lot of praise, as of now anime of the year for me is Wonder Egg Priority

Definitely not

100% not just because of the hype but because its showing us we dont need a show with fillers to keep going. yes its still pretty early in the series and alot of shounen have finally ditched the filler model but the art direction/animation is just too good not to see how well polished this show is even for an anime.

A very good anime but not the anime of the year for me

Good but maybe a bit overrated

Yeah shit slaps harder than my dad

Most definitely!

I think that the series is good, but way too over-hyped and overshadowed other anime series.

Is it even good, I keep hearing friends talk about it but... is it good?