arrow_upward
Do you have a favorite NSFW aritsit?
Mine is Minori Kenshirou, though he's more like my favorite lolicon artist I have other favorite that draw other things.

Hard to say bc I have some really crazy fetishes, but I think offhand I'd say Fishine is one of if not my favorites (though quite vanilla, aside from futanari)

Along the lines of what you like, I'd say Tempo Gensui's stuff is pretty freaking amazing

I actually really like Shindol's art and story ideas, even though they can be fucked up (that's the author of THAT infamous cursed hentai). Pochi, too. On top of her art and story, she's trying out vtubing now and she's surprisingly funny in her own way.

Western side, InCase (again, art and story) and LemonFont (likes the oversized everything kind of look, not always in the mood for that).

Lazyprocrat on pixiv is great! Akairiot too

[+] 1 user Likes primog's post
Yeah, Akairiot is great. He is bald tho

shad.... nah just kidding

I'd say fugtrup is pretty good

Kawakami masaki, he draws the most perfectly thicc women.

Sunnysundown --- amazingly chubby, curvy girls.

firolian has really good style but not the NTR part of it

I really loved Melkormancin's work

akabur draws some good stuff also cypresszeta

saltyicecream though he seems to be on hiatus or something

I'd say Katsurai Yoshiaki although he hasn't uploaded much recently
Knows how to draw the dudes (even the Ugly bastards still look realistic) and the female characters are varied

I like alot of shadman's non-loli stuff, just the unique way he draws women. Shame he drew some of the shit he did though, christ

Minori is my favorite personally. Found them before the start of covid. Been a fan since

I love Nakamura Regura for the awesome MILFS. A lot of shota though.

meh, lolicon is not arrousing, but some hentai with muscular girls are making my jaws drop, i would say neoartcore, bigrobutts (or smthg like that) and the others i forgor Dodgy