arrow_upward
Do you still play older games? Which games and which system?
I play tons of stuff from every system. Atari is a bit rough for me but Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation, they all have wonderful games:

Metroid, Super Metroid, Mario 1-3, Super Mario World, Zelda 1-3, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Sunshine, Mario 64, GTA Vice City, Spyro (the original series has much more simplified graphics).

[+] 2 users Like lightspeedwin's post
Yeah i also play older stuff, but not too old, SNES is as far as i go back, it has some great games like chronno trigger

Got a couple of old consoles but I don’t often use them and run an emulator mostly to play gameboy games and old Nintendo stuff

Occasionally I will play wii sports on the wii

Just finished GTA 3 and I'm gonna start playing Vice City soon. Otherwise, it's the occasional emulator (SNES, N64, PS2) when the mood for some classic game hits.

crash bandicoot ps1

Quote:Just finished GTA 3 and I'm gonna start playing Vice City soon.

Quote:crash bandicoot ps1

Both games were groundbreaking for their respective consoles. Crash Bandicoot has some pretty low resolutions, but if played on an emulator it improves it a lot. Plus I think they re-released the game with improved graphics.

Crazily enough the 360 is considered old now i guess. Anyways i picked up prototype 2 recently and wow. What a breath of fresh air. Most fun ive had in a game in quite a while

Of course I do, everyone does

Those old Zelda games can never die l at my house.. Too good.

Quote:Those old Zelda games can never die l at my house.. Too good.

I'd say Zelda is probably the most consistently good game series, probably in tie with Mario (but Mario covers a lot of different games).

Even the gameboy Zelda games are loads of fun.

I played a lot of Super Nintendo and PS1 games recently including most Mario and Megaman games on those systems.

I loved playing dds 1 and 2 the ps2

Robotrek - SNES , Great rpg, ahead of his time.

I'll break out the PS2 and play some old star wars games with my brother when we both get into town for holidays.

Like to breakout the gamecube from time to time and play some melee and old school mario party

Got RoadRash on a Raspberry Pi. Love it!