arrow_upward
Do you think Cyberpunk 2077 can feasibly make a comeback?
Like the title states, do you think there's a path forward for Cyberpunk? I think the base game isn't that bad, I mean definitely disappointing from the standpoint of what we thought we were gonna get but not deserving of quite so much hate. Do you think the release of modding tools will allow for a sort of modding redemption for the fame like Fallout 4? Do you think that the DLC's will bring renewed interest? Looking for opinions.

Cyberpunk definitely had a rough start and will take a lot of work to get back that level of trust from their consumers. It gives your company a really bad reputation when you’ve hyped up a game for years, and then release probably the worst modern game this year (just my opinion). I think you have a good idea though, if they gave modders the tools to make their own mods that could save the game. Mods will always make games better and I think that really is their best bet at giving this game another chance.

[+] 1 user Likes MillardonJohnson's post
Are there any expected updates outside of modding that are expected?

If they made it an MMO or something I think there could be potential.

a modding tool like in fallout 4 requres A LOT of time. They should focus on the gameplay elements first and then add a huge expansion like in witcher 3. I already played the game and liked it, so every new thing is a plus for me Smile

Bruh.

The game is very promising i played it way back when it first came out for ps4, it was very very buggy, unplayable pretty much but you can see flashes of brilliance

I dont think so