arrow_upward
Do you think there'll be a SWBF3?
I played the originals on the first Xbox and absolutely loved them, but for me nothing beats the enjoyment I get from playing Star Wars Battlefront II. I've been playing since about a year ago and it's been an amazing experience, me and my pal just playing showdown and hvv, it's fun. But when they announced they were done adding to the game, I was really upset. Especially with the duplication glitch still being a relevant thing and so many other bugs still floating around. Aside from bugs though, the roster is just so weak--in my mind, the game would have been AMAZING with more clone wars era characters and even characters like mando or future characters who we haven't met yet. What are your thoughts? Do you enjoy the game and do you think they'll make a sequel?

[+] 1 user Likes CodLordFish's post
Honestly after the horrible start BF2 had, I did genuinely start to enjoy it once it was less pay-to-win. I don't doubt that they might make a BF3, though I don't know if EA will still be in charge of it. Them not having exclusive rights obviously doesn't mean they can't still make games. Let's hope they get it right the first time, or else it's gonna be another Valve problem of not being able to count to 3.