arrow_upward
Do you use an antivirus program?
Do you use any other malware protection program on Windows besides Windows Defender Antivirus? Have you ever caught malware?

I used to catch them back in the days of windows xp but really haven't caught any in a long time. I'm not particularly careful, I'm just not an idiot when i browse. Maybe in the past, I used to open random software that contained it. It seems to be that browsers are pretty good at preventing them nowadays.

I use panda on windows machines - it's pretty lightweight and seems to do the job without annoying me

Don't use anything because I find them to be annoying

I use Bitdefender Total but I heard good things about ESET as well.

Windows defender seems pretty good these days. In general as long as you don't visit sketchy sites, there is less to worry about virus wise than there used to be.

no just use windows defender

I usually just use Defender. Not as much of an issue now as it used to be, it seems, because most everything has more protection built in. We've come a long way from the days of sketchy limewire downloads.

i do not use and havent used antivirus on my computers or laptops in over 17 years but some federal places require you use one if you have to have antivirus because it is required because of a grant or something for computers i recommend trend micro titanium

I use Bitdefender

Windows defender and all I get are false negatives.
You are the best antivirus for your computer.

Avira works for me

Windows defender

Nope. Windows firewall is enough.

I use the Avast Free Antivirus, it sometimes block some pop up ads but never a malware.

Malware bytes is pretty good. Seems to be the most well respected antivirus. Dont use McAfee though

Yes of course I do i dont want my stuff leaked

Bitdefender, and has been working awsome for some years now.

nope no antivirus , but if you should ever scan for deep viruses , i think kaspersky is the best around..