arrow_upward
Does a girl's body count matter to you?
Does a girl having slept with many people before matter to you? I would say it does matter to me but I don't know if my logic is valid or just coming from insecurity. I have typically been a person who only has sex in relationships, not really a hookup person. A girl that's slept around a lot and has a history of getting ran through might not have values that line up with mine and maybe that indicates a tendency on her part for risky and potentially unsafe decision making. But I could see the other side, someone might say I'm just insecure and don't want a girl to be able to compare me to 20 other guys.

It definitely doesn't to me, and I have honestly never understood why it does to anyone. That being said, you can like or not like whatever you want! Be honest, and up front about it, and don't be a dick. Overall though, if you're not comfortable with it, just move on.

You don't buy the citi bike, you ride the citi bike. A girl that has slept around a lot doesn't value her most valuable asset - it's her body. I find that the women in new york city who have been on the CC and are now in their late 20s and early 30s, they are difficult to please. Masculine. Ambitious. Promiscuous. They've experienced it all and nothing impresses them. They are "happily" single, jumping from cock to cock.

Can't say it doesn't bother me at all, but rationally it shouldn't

It depends what count we are talking about. If girl is young let say 20-30 and she slept with dozens of guys then it kinda matters. It may say quite a bit about her. (Especially that it may not be that safe to sleep with her LOL)

I mean it depends on the reason. Sometimes the high number makes sense, sometimes it doesnt'.

It only makes you wonder just in case you want to start something serious. Other than that, it can't be a "deal or no deal" factor but certainly one to take into account.

It matters if it's a matter that concerns you, and there's nothing wrong with that. People can have random preferences and deal breakers, and body count can be just another deal breaker like chewing with your mouth open. If it really bothers you, then communicate that and have an honest conversation as whether or not you can be in a relationship with him or her.

Not really. If its in the past its in the past