arrow_upward
Dragon ball or one peice?
I always remember watching the original dragon ball and being amazed by it as a kid, then when i was a teenager i got really into Z, and as an adult i really enjoyed super.

With one peice i am currently 456 episodes in and i dont know if i have it in me to watch over 500 more episodes. Everyone tells me one peice is the dragon ball beater and has a better story and is bigger the world over than dragon ball. But this show although really good feels like a marathon to get through,

In your opinion what is better. Dragon ball or one peice?

[+] 2 users Like FinalFantasyRulez's post
One Piece every day.
You COULD have sped things up by either reading the manga or by watching the movies that take care of some of the early story arcs (ie: when they meet some of the crewmembers or some important event)
The start is REALLY slow, as in THE FIRST 40 EPISODES. You're way past half of it, so it's either finish it or drop it if you didn't get interested. Don't keep binging things just to be up to date, watch two or three episodes a week, or one every day to catch up. If you overdo it and you're not really into it, you won't actually enjoy the content.

dragon ball all the way

one piece is better in my opinion. DBZ is too basic and focuses too much on the fighting. but one piece is more well rounded and i really like the devil fruits

me and you agree. ma boyyy Cool Cool

Even though i have a dragon ball move as my screen name, one peice is the more intersting anime. as previous poster said , dont rush to catch up, loose yourself in a episode or so a day and you will catch up eventually.

Dragon Ball any day of the week

For me, one piece is much better, but it can be hard to compare, the thing is that I encourage you to watch one piece and you will not regret it, if you are enjoying it, just keep going and you’ll keep up with everyone else faster than you think

One Piece definitely has more depth. I feel like people rate DBZ so highly because of the nostalgia factor.

one piece rules

DBZ > Super > DB > One Piece

I like Dragon Ball, but I think One Piece is better. The one problem is that it's so long that I find it hard to stay with it.

One Piece is better in my opinion. I suggest reading the manga and looking up videos of whatever seen you like in One Piece.

One piece is better but i prefer Dragonball

I like dragon ball, but I think one piece is better.