arrow_upward
Durant and Kyrie returning if season starts in the summer
Heard this on a podcast but hypothetically if the playoffs occur in the whole month of August they'd surely return for that, right? Obviously the achilles is a big thing to come back form but I reckon its possible they could do some damage. How far could they get?

(23-03-2020, 07:36 PM)IonaO Wrote: Heard this on a podcast but hypothetically if the playoffs occur in the whole month of August they'd surely return for that, right? Obviously the achilles is a big thing to come back form but I reckon its possible they could do some damage. How far could they get?

Doubt it, they'd still need some time to play togeher as a team. They'd do okay but Bucks will win the East.

While you're here, please check out my post in the Introductions section of the site!

RE: Durant and Kyrie returning if season starts in the summer.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Durant and Kyrie returning if season starts in the summer.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

If I find it for free I will share it for free Smile

I also pay amateur girls on Twitter & Insta for nudes. If you are interested in purchasing please messageAt

I am not ignoring! I have a lot to get through and will reply as soon as I can!

ya, dont think they'd have the chemistry needed to go far since none of them have played with KD and limited time with kyrie. next year will be interesting to see how they all mesh/build the team around them. also doesn't help that their coach left...

the whole season is screwed
basically everyone comes back healthy but out of shape/non chemistry so whatever happened in the season doesn't matter anymore (unless you're out of playoff race)

KD is coming off a BIG injury, surely it's going to take some time for him to heat up

[+] 1 user Likes iqbalkasim69's post
But it's K fucking D

[+] 1 user Likes pavel69's post
not counting on BK yet. Bucks def one of the teams theyre gonna have to top in the East

If the shutdown lasts much longer there'll need to be another preseason!

They'd do alright - but probs won't beat the Bucks

Its gonna be awhile before durant is in proper shape

achilles is a tough one to come back from, honestly

hdjsbskzbskssk