arrow_upward
EA Games- specifically the Sports games
How do you think EA should advance the franchise? Considering how they faced criticism multiple times for essentially copy/paste, do you feel as though there shouldn't be a good *insert sport game here* for a while or do you feel like they can make a new game and release it soon as long as it has good quality content?

[+] 1 user Likes Dwtodd1998's post
I play Fifa every year and I have noticed a significant decline in the quality of gameplay. The focus is evidently on microtransactions and player cards as opposed to fundamental game mechanics/ accurate simulation. Every year more and more game mechanics are abused to play a game which does not resemble soccer. In my opinion the game will not improve until "lootbox" style microtransactions are outlawed by governments since they are too profitable to spend time improving gameplay. Unfortunate to see, but this is the world we live in.

EA needs to stop releasing new sport games each year and just release one that they update. With the directions games are heading their sport games should become F2P, although it will probably make them even more pay-to-win tho