arrow_upward
Ear buds
I'm looking at getting some wireless earbuds. Does anyone have any experience/recommendations? Pref under $150ish

there is always your classic airpod first gen they are pretty good

sony wf-1000xm3 are the best in most lists but the fit is weird and the connnection is spotty on iphone. I would suggest checking them out and returning them if you dont like them. They have great ambient sound with the headphone app.

[+] 1 user Likes dannyisme's post
There are plenty of decent earbuds all over the internet especially for under 125$ all you got to do is make the call, and pick n that fits you I guess.

Stay away from all that raycon nonsense.

......... .....

Depends on your use case. If it's convenience/integration over sound quality then it's hard to go wrong with Airpods/Galaxy Buds
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

AirPods only really

Any of the other big names except AirPods I would say. I have the 2nd Gen and there's nothing really special. The sound quality is standard, almost identical to the wired ones they give. Plus side is they charge fast, but if you're looking for good bass or noise cancellation, you'd probably have to go for the pro version which is over 150. Otherwise, I wouldn't really recommend it.

buy jbl, not airpods

I got the airpod ones which I cannot recommend highly enough! It was a revelation being able to ditch the wired headphones, although I suspect any decent brand will probably do you right!!

as other people have also mentioned, its worth looking into some airpods (assuming you're using an apple phone). not sure how much the second and third generation cost, but i know the first generation ones are still really nice and are under/at your budget

Look For Jays - good sound for resonable price.

If you are open for something different, there are a lot of chinese earbuds that are amazing, check out the Moondrop Starfields

Try buying JBL earbuds their products mostly cost cheap, and they have decent audio too with some simple eq modes.