arrow_upward
Eco Friendly
Many people are becoming ecologists, trying their best to protect the environment. What are you doing to save the planet? Recycling, reusing, buy an electric car... or maybe you don't care and want to keep driving your sports car that drinks like an Irishman.

I used to make an effort by placing my cardboard boxes, paper and plastics into the recycle bin, but then I started working at this large company. The amount of recyclables thrown into the trash are like 100x more in a single day than what I discard in a whole month. Since then, I just stopped bothering because it didn't matter anymore lol

[+] 2 users Like ceratsiv's post
Maybe it'll be controversial, but I really think a meatless/dairyless diet is a way to help the planet.

I always try to pick up trash when i see it. Besides recycling as much as I can that is. If you have a truck I'd recommend just having a trash bag in the back to just pick up any trash when you see it Smile

I'm eco-friendly by throwing everything into the trash, knowing the homeless guys will go through the trash, and find every single piece of recycleable hardware, and properly recycle it so they can go buy some more drugs.

It's a team effort, one person doing it ain't gonna make a huge difference, or even minor at all.