arrow_upward
Everyone's thoughts on the whole "BLM" situation?
In America, the protests are getting way out of hand. The looting, protests and no social-distancing is appalling and just doesn't look good. Their leader is doing nothing to stop or limit this behavior. I honestly think the protests are doing no justice towards the black community but just making them look worse.

Anyone else's thoughts?

i respect the movement and support it but i can’t support the actions it’s getting way too out of handSad

Youre using the actions of the worst to throw a blanket statement over the whole group. The people who are looting and vandalizing indiscriminately are the people who are taking advantage of the situation to justify lawlessness.

There are many videos of groups peacefully protesting only to have the situation escalated violently by the police. It doesnt help when you see videos of police officers hyping, dancing, and cheering like theyre about to do a video game raid. It might make the black community look bad in your eyes, but its not just the black community participating in the protests, there are a lot of people of different skin color and ethnicities at the protests. Its like a friend of a friend doing something that might make you feel embarrassed even if theyre doing it for good reason.

Its unfortunate that the protests and pandemic overlap. I wish there was more consideration to protect against covid but sometimes these things cant be avoided.

I think it’s needed, but they have to make sure their actions do not incite violence and racism.

We need equal roghts for everyone

good as its peaceful

Sadly the movement have been used by a certain group to create chaos and hate, they even hate other black people who condemn the rioting and vandalizing
it feels like its not about Black Lives Matter, but its more like Black lives(that agree with my political view) matter
So sad, even though a lot of the protest is peaceful, all the riot just cover it all up

oh yea, theres suspiciously more white people in the non peacefull protest than the peaceful one

I think it's a necessary movement but they shouldn't use the violence as a way to protest

I think at this point, Black Americans have no choice. They've sat peacefully, only to be hosed off, their own have been shot, and their politicians only care once every couple of years when it's time for the "black vote." I am sad, and I feel for them, especially as they have to go through profiling, discrimination, and their own societal standards pushing away from Black folk. Overall, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.