arrow_upward
Expectation for GTA VI
As many of you are aware, there are some rumor of a GTA IV to be released soon. My guess is, soon mean 1-2 years. 

What I want for this release ? 
More town. Not necessary more islands, but 4-5 towns would be really nice, even if the town are a bit smaller than the one in GTA V. 
Remove the hide on the map. It's useless as it's gone after the first hours of play, but annoying for the first hours. ( Or make it a option)
Add a playable Girl. Why not ? we are in 2020. (Rockstar, if you are reading this and you change you mind because this comment, send me some cash) 
Rework all the menu for online stuff, they are in a pain when you look for something and even in solo I get lag in the menu.

Well, I don't think GTA VI is coming, probably they will do it in GTA Online.

I still thinks GTA III was the best... Change my mind Big Grin

I don't agree. GTA VI will come. When is the question, but it will. GTA Online don't bring as much income as a new release. You don't want to spend too much on additional content.

GTA III wasn't the best. San Andreas was. Now, which between GTA V and San Andreas is better ? I prefer to don't set my mind, they are both different.

Probably gonna be best Gta ever made

Well people will complain about how they'll make a terrible single player game and focus on the online component just like they expected for RDR2, and they'll be wrong and buy the game anyway.

Honestly even now GTA V is pretty impressive. I'm not sure where they'll go from here beyond making it all look amazing.

[+] 1 user Likes johndoe2's post
I just want a san andreas sequel, that was the goat ga, gta 5 was good but i feel it was too drawn out

I enjoyed RDR2 a lot so i expect GTA VI to have a lot of time and effort put into it to match and out do the success RDR2 had.

Quote:Man i cant wait for GTA 6 online, and i hope it is in london, with a completely new map there is going to be so much to do
Man i cant wait for GTA 6 online, and i hope it is in london, with a completely new map there is going to be so much to do

[+] 1 user Likes kimmyboy23's post